This is the documentation for version v3.1.2. In CLIMADA-project you will find CLIMADA’s contributors, repository and scientific publications.
- CLIMADA overview
- Exposures class
- LitPop class
- Impact Functions
- DiscRates class
- How to use polygons or lines as exposure
- Adaptation Measures
- Hazard class
- Hazard: Tropical cyclones
- Hazard: winter windstorms / extratropical cyclones in Europe
- END-TO-END IMPACT CALCULATION
- Impact Data functionalities
- Unsequa - a module for uncertainty and sensitivity analysis
- Helper methods for InputVar
- Forecast class
- Calculate probabilistic impact yearset
- Data API
Documents functions, classes and methods:
Copyright (C) 2017 ETH Zurich, CLIMADA contributors listed in AUTHORS.
CLIMADA is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3.
CLIMADA is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with CLIMADA. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.